Establish an Amp Community Grant Program

Yes! Great idea, we need to spread the word of AMP!

2 Likes

Hey Stacks! We’re in the process of developing the program for the grant submission and approval process. We’ll post the initial structure publicly after the vote!

2 Likes

I am generally in support of this concept, but am wondering if this would impact (increase) circulating supply?

Edit: Grammar

1 Like

Sounds good. Now I need to learn how to vote

Sounds like an awesome idea but who would be in charge of it?

Yes vote from me. Let’s make AMP better.

Yes vote from me too.

Yes, great idea btw !!!

It’s a yes from me.

So, how do we vote?

Vote.amptoken.org is what you’re looking for!

1 Like

I vote yes.

I work as a photo editor and graphic designer so I’d love to contribute anyway I can.

1 Like

Yes! Great initiative to open doors for more community projects.

1 Like

If we dont reach the proposal amount are there extensions or is the set timeframe the deadline no matter the case?

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it’s going to pass. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Let’s goooo it passed

4 Likes

The first Amp governance proposal has now passed, with 99.74% of votes in favor! The Amp community has voted to establish the Amp Community Grant Program, with initial funding of 1 billion AMP (more details to come). Much appreciation to all who voted on this first proposal!

7 Likes

I’m assuming the person who put this together had some sort of plans lined up on how we are spending this money. When will we hear about projects, marketing etc?

There will be an upcoming proposal for how to structure the grant committee etc. Details to follow!

1 Like

Nice! I wouldn’t have expected anything less. For those new to governance, proposals are the first steps to implementation. The road in between proposals and what’s implemented can be as long or as short as the community needs so that things get defined. We started at a high level with the initial proposal, now we are going to move into ironing out the details so all questions are addressed before implementing anything.

2 Likes

We’re looking for feedback on the structure of the Amp Community Grant program in the ideas section of there forum: Amp Community Grant Program Committee Proposal

1 Like