Establish an Amp Community Grant Program

Big steps - love that amp is moving in this direction

Education + Exposure = Growth & Adoption.
Vote: Yes :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Yes, absolutely!
These ongoing community engagement efforts are an ideal use of the Network Development Fund.

2 Likes

That’s getting a definite yes from me!

Would there be voting approval thresholds based on the size of the project, and a cap on % allocation to an individual project?

2 Likes

This is a great idea! I will be voting yes to this and hope that this passes so we can get more exposure and more folks who understand what $AMP is trying to achieve in the future as a new payment rail.

2 Likes

This is great, let’s do it and spread the word.

2 Likes

Will the link to vote be right in this thread?

We’ll add it to this thread and share it on social/discord. All votes will take place on vote.amptoken.org if you want to bookmark it!

6 Likes

YES
Grant is good to motivate the community to get involved. More publicity and spread the news for the utility of AMP.

1 Like

If approved, what would the next steps be? 1 billion amp is a lot of fiat.

2 Likes

Great idea! I will vote YES to the grant program. The AMPIRE is all for spreading the word of our AMP project. Look forward to seeing what this program brings.

2 Likes

Yes! Great idea, we need to spread the word of AMP!

2 Likes

Hey Stacks! We’re in the process of developing the program for the grant submission and approval process. We’ll post the initial structure publicly after the vote!

2 Likes

I am generally in support of this concept, but am wondering if this would impact (increase) circulating supply?

Edit: Grammar

1 Like

Sounds good. Now I need to learn how to vote

Sounds like an awesome idea but who would be in charge of it?

Yes vote from me. Let’s make AMP better.

Yes vote from me too.

Yes, great idea btw !!!